The elegant design maximizes natural light to the spacious interior and includes a private fenced courtyard garden for alfresco entertaining and family relaxation. Open plan living on both levels allows everyone to have their own space, while high quality inclusions abound, such as porcelain floor and bathroom tiles, polished stone benchtops and vanities, air conditioning, built-in mirror-door robes, with a walk-in robe to the master suite. Two of the bedrooms also feature a private balcony, the master overlooking the rear garden to landscaped parkland.
• Architectural design, split cycle air conditioning to both levels
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances, stone benchtops
• 3 upstairs bedrooms, master with ensuite, bathtub in main bathroom
• Ground floor laundry with separate guest powder room
• Living area opens to garden deck, property fenced for children & pets
• Remote-control garage plus off-street parking
• 20 minutes to Gold Coast beaches, 45 minutes to Brisbane
• Less than 5 minutes to the M1 motorway, Coomera rail station the under construction NEW Westfield Shopping Centre, including Cinemas. A couple of kilometers from local shopping, state school, kindergarten and TAFE campus. Also private colleges, Dreamworld theme park Movie World theme Park and Wet and Wild.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries
To Cheryl and the team, What can I say except, "Wow and Wow" My dealings were with Cheryl on the purchase of a property, and, she went above and beyond for me. She was extremely knowledgeable, focused, compassionate, and a pleasure to do business with. Whether you are buying, or selling a property I would highly recommend Team Holland, you won't be disappointed. To Cheryl, a big thank you for all that you did in helping me to find my "Forever Home" Fondest Regards, Julie D👱♀️👌
From the moment we met Cheryl and Bert they felt like family to us. They were both so easy to talk to, happy to listen to our needs and made us both feel comfortable at all times. Being the very first property we had ever sold we were quite nervous, but Cheryl and Bert kept us informed throughout the sale process and put our minds at ease. They were always happy to meet us at a time that suited us and worked late hours on numerous occasions for our benefit. We would be more than happy to recommend Team Holland to all of our friends, family and even strangers! They truly went above and beyond with the sale of our unit. David and Danielle Swan
Thank you very much to Cheryl & Kim from Team Holland. They made buying my first home so easy. They are both very professional and easy to deal with. Cheryl always kept me updated with the process of the purchase and was always helpful in answering my questions. I cannot recommended Team Holland enough. Kind Regards Taran